We invite you to come and take a journey through the practice of Yoga.
We are dedicated to the traditions of Yoga and keep with the traditional aspect of yoga. We do not have a front deck, debit machines, credit cards or someone trying to up-sell you class promotions. The fees are collected ahead in order to take the energy of money out of our lovely space. We try our best to be in the presence of Yoga and not the business of transactions.
You are welcome to drop in and try a class and then purchase a seasonal pass. We are flexible when it comes to using your class season pass, just check with the instructor and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Committing to a session gives you the foundation to not only know yoga but to experience the true benefits of the practice. Also by practicing in a regular class you get the benefits of yoga and connecting with a wonderful Yoga Community.
Our sole intention is to help you receive all the benefits of the practice of Yoga and keep the “business of Yoga” to a minimal.
- Cash, checks and email money transfer. Kindly make checks made payable directly to the instructor.
- Cancellation yoga classes: there is a No Refund policy on yoga classes. You are welcome to transfer your classes to someone else’s name. In a medical situation, your classes can be transferred to another session.
There is also a strict No Refund policy for retreats, workshops or the Yoga Teacher Training courses.
Please make sure that you are fully able to commit prior to payment.
- Missed classes can be made up with the same instructor at the same or lower level within the same session – please confirm with the instructor that space is available. Classes can also be made up of other instructors, kindly check ahead of time
- please be on time for class. For security reasons the door will be locked 10 minutes after class starts
- Please turn off all electronic devices when entering the studio
- Please refrain from wearing heavy scents
- There is a No Refund policy for classes, retreats or programs such as the yoga teacher training (Namaste School of Yoga).