Yoga in the time of a Pandemic
Covid 19 In-studio Class Protocal
- Please arrive NO MORE than 15min prior to classes
- One person at a time in the entrance space
- Do not enter the studio if you or someone you live with has any Covid-19 symptoms
- You will be required to wear a mask while entering the studio or when you are talking to someone else in the class
- Once you are fully set up you can take your mask off and store it in your bag (not on the floor) kindly remain in “Noble Silence”
- You will be required to wear a mask when you leave your mat and the studio. (have some of your own hand sanitizer handy before putting your mask back on)
- You will be required to sanitize your hands upon entering the building
- Our room will maintain a minimum of 6 feet of physical distancing from a standing position
- If you have been travelling we ask that you do not return to practice until you have quarantined for 2 weeks
- If you have been travelling outside the interior of BC kindly wait a week before returning to class.
- In the event, BC Health closes us down this fall all classes will be offered on zoom with access to the recording. You will have the opportunity to continue via a live streaming feed and or do the recording at a time and place that is convenient for you. Please note NO REFUND will be offered as the class will be offered and can be accessed via the live stream or recording.
- By signing up for the Fall/Winter session you agree to these terms.
Join Live at the Studio– Kindly pre-book your spot by emailing the link below. Space is limited at the studio.
In compliance with orders set forth by the BC health officer as of November 23rd, 2020, all in-studio classes are temporarily moved to live-streaming and recording access.
Join the Stream of YOGA
LIVE streaming unlimited access pass
Namaste Yoga is more about offering Quality Yoga Classes and not the Quantity of students. We are offering live streaming & recordings to facility the pandemic and not as a way of increasing our bottom line. We would love to have you join us so give the idea a bit of time by signing up for live streaming kindly do so at least two hours prior or a day or two before is even better. If the day before the email is fine if a few hours before Texting is best 250 832 3647. It’s important for us to know a bit about you as your safety is the most important part of the practice.
I would love for you to join me and access the power of Yoga to ease the effects of the Pandemic.
- All you have to do is click on the button email address to register (kindly leave some time to register, see above timeline suggestion)
- E-Transfer the prorated cost for the remaining weeks of the Spring session to email@example.com
- You will receive unlimited access to all Hatha Yoga live links
- Bonus- you will also receive access to the recorded classes
- Set up your Zoom account to receive the live feed (free to do)
- Get your yoga gear ready to join me and the rest of your classmates, Live via one of the below Live streams.
- Click here to get set up information and costs –firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to come and take a journey through the practice of Yoga.
We are dedicated to the traditions of Yoga and keep with the traditional aspect of yoga. We do not have a front deck, debit machines, credit cards or someone trying to up-sell your class promotions. The fees are collected ahead in order to take the energy of money out of our lovely space. We try our best to be in the presence of Yoga and not the business of transactions.
You are welcome to pay for a drop-in and try a class, then purchase a seasonal pass. We are flexible when it comes to using your class season pass, just check with the instructor and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Committing to a session gives you the foundation to not only know yoga but to experience the true benefits of the practice. Also by practicing in a regular class you get the benefits of yoga and connecting with a wonderful Yoga Community.
Our sole intention is to help you receive all the benefits of the practice of Yoga and keep the “business of Yoga” to a minimum.
- Cash, checks and email money transfer
- Kindly make checks made payable directly to Nancy Whitticase
- E-transfers to email@example.com kindly use password namaste or text number 250 832 3647
- NO REFUNDS will be given if we are mandated to close down in-studio classes. Will shift all classes to live stream and or give you access to each class via a recording.
- Upon registering for a Yoga class, course, retreats, workshop or Yoga, teacher training payment is due within 48 hours to secure your place. Once payment is received, you may cancel with refund or exchange for another class or retreat time/date up 48 hours after payment is made. After the 48 hours grace period, there is a strict No refund or exchange policy on all yoga classes, workshops, retreats or yoga teacher training. If a class, retreat, workshop or training is rescheduled, funds will be transferred in full to the new date, session or retreat time.
- Due to the possibility of not being able to hold classes Namaste Yoga is set to teach the classes via live streaming. No refunds will be given as the class we are still able to continue via recordings and streaming.
Please make sure that you are fully able to commit prior to payment.
- Missed classes can be made up with the same instructor at the same or lower level within the same session – please confirm with the instructor that space is available. Due to COVID 19 missed class can only be made via the class recording and not live in the studio.
- Makeup classes are based on the availability of space. Students must give a minimum of 24 hours notice that they will miss class thus creating space for another student to use to be eligible for make-up.
- Please be on time for class. For security reasons the door will be locked 10 minutes after class starts
- Please turn off all electronic devices when entering the studio
- Please refrain from wearing heavy scents, such as perfume, cigarette smoke and any other substance that may cause an allergic reaction for others.
- The studio doors will open 20 minutes prior to class. Please try to arrive no earlier than this.