We invite you to come and take a journey through the practice of Yoga.
We are dedicated to the traditions of Yoga and keep with the traditional aspect of yoga. We do not have a front deck, debit machines, credit cards or someone trying to up-sell you class promotions. The fees are collected ahead in order to take the energy of money out of our lovely space. We try our best to be in the presence of Yoga and not the business of transactions.
You are welcome pay for a drop in and try a class, then purchase a seasonal pass. We are flexible when it comes to using your class season pass, just check with the instructor and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Committing to a session gives you the foundation to not only know yoga but to experience the true benefits of the practice. Also by practicing in a regular class you get the benefits of yoga and connecting with a wonderful Yoga Community.
Our sole intention is to help you receive all the benefits of the practice of Yoga and keep the “business of Yoga” to a minimal.
- Cash, checks and email money transfer
- Kindly make checks made payable directly to Nancy Whitticase
- E-transfers to email@example.com kindly use password namaste or text number 250 832 3647
- Upon registering for a Yoga class, course, workshop or Yoga teacher training payment is due within 48 hours to secure your place. Once payment has been made the cancellation with refund or exchange for another class time may occur up until 48 hours after payment has been made, with a 20 percent administration fee deducted. After the 48 hours grace period, No refund or exchange will be given yoga classes, workshops, retreat or Yoga teacher training.
Please make sure that you are fully able to commit prior to payment.
- Missed classes can be made up with the same instructor at the same or lower level within the same session – please confirm with the instructor that space is available. Classes can also be made up of other instructors, kindly check ahead of time
- Please be on time for class. For security reasons the door will be locked 10 minutes after class starts
- Please turn off all electronic devices when entering the studio
- Please refrain from wearing heavy scents
- The studio doors will open 20 minutes prior to class.