Fall Yoga Class Fees – Per class time
- Old Guy Yoga 12 weeks starts Sept 5th – Nov 21st – $199 per class time
- Hatha Yoga 12 weeks starts September 6th, 2022 – $199 per class time
- Mindfulness meditation series Wed 7pm, start date to be annouced
Kindly pre-book your spot by emailing the link below or 250 803 6724 call/text. Space is limited at the studio. email@example.com
- Email us to register (kindly leave some time to register, see above timeline suggestion)
- E-Transfer the session fees firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to come and take a journey through the practice of Yoga.
We are dedicated to the traditions of Yoga and keep with the traditional aspect of yoga. We do not have a front desk, debit machines, credit cards or someone trying to up-sell your class promotions. The fees are collected ahead to take the energy of money out of our lovely space. We try our best to be in the presence of Yoga and not the business of transactions.
If space allows you are welcome to pay for a drop-in and try a class for $20; you must pre-book. Then purchase a session pass. We are flexible when using your class season pass; check with the instructor, and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Committing to a session gives you the foundation to know yoga and experience the true benefits of the practice. Also, by practicing in a regular class, you get yoga benefits and connect with a wonderful Yoga Community.
Our sole intention is to help you receive all the benefits of the practice of Yoga and keep the “business of Yoga” to a minimum.
- Cash, checks and email money transfer
- Kindly make checks made payable to Namaste Yoga & Wellness Centre
- E-transfers to email@example.com kindly use password namaste if needed
- NO REFUNDS will be given if we are mandated to close down in-studio classes. Will shift all classes to live stream and or give you access to each class via a recording.
- Upon registering for a Yoga class, course, retreats, workshop or Yoga, teacher training payment is due within 48 hours to secure your place. Once payment is received, you may cancel with a refund or exchange for another class or retreat time/date up 48 hours after payment is made. After the 48 hours grace period, there is a strict No refund or exchange policy on all yoga classes, workshops, retreats or yoga teacher training. If a class, retreat, workshop or training is rescheduled, funds will be transferred in full to the new date, session or retreat time.
Please make sure that you are fully able to commit before payment.
- Missed classes can be made up with the same instructor at the same or lower level within the same session – please confirm with the instructor that space is available.
- Makeup classes are based on the availability of space. Students must give a minimum of 24 hours’ notice that they will miss class, thus creating space for another student to be eligible for make-up.
- Please be on time for class. For security reasons, the door will be locked 10 minutes after class starts.
- Please turn off all electronic devices when entering the studio
- Please refrain from wearing heavy scents, such as perfume, cigarette smoke and any other substance that may cause an allergic reaction for others.
- The studio doors will open 20 minutes before class. Please try to arrive no earlier than this.