Fall Yoga Class Fees
- 14 Week Nourish to Flourish Series $239
- 14 Week Gentle Yoga $239
- 6 Week Sunrise Yoga $89
- Old Guy Yoga $239 per call time
- Meditation Workshop $30- $50 sliding scale
Covid 19 In-studio Class Protocal
COVID UPDATE: Namaste Yoga & Wellness will be following the BC PHO for all classes BC PHO Covid protocols click here for the link.
- We will be following the BC PHO on vaccine requirements for attending classes. See the above link for details
- Please arrive NO MORE than 15 min before classes
- One person at a time in the entrance space
- Do not enter the studio if you or someone you live with has any Covid-19 symptoms.
- You will be required to wear a mask while entering the studio or talking to someone else in the class.
- Once you are fully set up, you can take your mask off and store it in your bag (not on the floor). Kindly remain in “Noble Silence.”
- You will be required to wear a mask when you leave your mat and the studio. (have some of your own hand sanitizer handy before putting your mask back on)
- You will be required to sanitize your hands upon entering the building
- Our room will maintain a minimum of 6 feet of physical distancing from a standing position
- If you have been travelling, we ask that you do not return to practice until you have been quarantined for 2 weeks
- If you have been travelling outside the interior of BC, kindly wait a week before returning to class.
- In the event BC Health closes us down this fall, all classes will be offered on zoom with access to the recording. You will have the opportunity to continue via a live streaming feed and do the recording at a time and place convenient for you. Please note NO REFUND will be offered as the class will be offered and accessed via the live stream or recording.
- By signing up for the Fall/Winter session, you agree to these terms.
Join Live at the Studio– Kindly pre-book your spot by emailing the link below or 250 803 6724 call/text. Space is limited at the studio. email@example.com
- All you have to do is click on the button email address to register (kindly leave some time to register, see above timeline suggestion)
- E-Transfer the session fees firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive unlimited access to all Hatha Yoga live links
- Bonus- you will also receive access to the recorded classes
- Set up your Zoom account to receive the live feed (free to do)
- Get your yoga gear ready to join the rest of your classmates and me.
- information and costs email@example.com
We invite you to come and take a journey through the practice of Yoga.
We are dedicated to the traditions of Yoga and keep with the traditional aspect of yoga. We do not have a front deck, debit machines, credit cards or someone trying to up-sell your class promotions. The fees are collected ahead to take the energy of money out of our lovely space. We try our best to be in the presence of Yoga and not the business of transactions.
You are welcome to pay for a drop-in and try a class for $20, must pre-book. Then purchase a seasonal pass. We are flexible when using your class season pass; check with the instructor, and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Committing to a session gives you the foundation to know yoga and experience the true benefits of the practice. Also, by practicing in a regular class, you get yoga benefits and connect with a wonderful Yoga Community.
Our sole intention is to help you receive all the benefits of the practice of Yoga and keep the “business of Yoga” to a minimum.
- Cash, checks and email money transfer
- Kindly make checks made payable to Namaste Yoga & Wellness Centre
- E-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org kindly use password namaste if needed
- NO REFUNDS will be given if we are mandated to close down in-studio classes. Will shift all classes to live stream and or give you access to each class via a recording.
- Upon registering for a Yoga class, course, retreats, workshop or Yoga, teacher training payment is due within 48 hours to secure your place. Once payment is received, you may cancel with a refund or exchange for another class or retreat time/date up 48 hours after payment is made. After the 48 hours grace period, there is a strict No refund or exchange policy on all yoga classes, workshops, retreats or yoga teacher training. If a class, retreat, workshop or training is rescheduled, funds will be transferred in full to the new date, session or retreat time.
- Due to the possibility of not holding classes, Namaste Yoga is set to teach the classes via live streaming. No refunds will be given as the class we are still able to continue via recordings and streaming.
Please make sure that you are fully able to commit before payment.
- Missed classes can be made up with the same instructor at the same or lower level within the same session – please confirm with the instructor that space is available. Due to COVID 19, the missed class can only be made via the class recording and not live in the studio.
- Makeup classes are based on the availability of space. Students must give a minimum of 24 hours’ notice that they will miss class, thus creating space for another student to be eligible for make-up.
- Please be on time for class. For security reasons, the door will be locked 10 minutes after class starts.
- Please turn off all electronic devices when entering the studio
- Please refrain from wearing heavy scents, such as perfume, cigarette smoke and any other substance that may cause an allergic reaction for others.
- The studio doors will open 20 minutes before class. Please try to arrive no earlier than this.